Warehouse Open to the Public
- You must wear a face covering inside the building
- Please respect personal space by maintaining good social distance, and folllowing the signage.
- Give warehouse staff space to work safely.
- Please wash/sanitise your hands on entry
- You can make use of the sanitising station for hands and if you want to wipe your basket down.
- Please pay using contactless where this is available to you (up to £100)
- We’ll be opening at 09:30am
- Please stick to the public areas (green floor)
- Do NOT enter the private areas (red floor) - DANGER - forklifts operate in this area.
Collection service still available for trade and bulk orders only. Please see below on how to make an order
Trade orders should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulk (non-trade) orders should be sent to email@example.com
Delivered orders should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our delivery service is still operating as ususal. Orders over £200 are delivered free.
Making an Order
Trade and Delivered Orders should be made via email to email@example.com, bulk (non-trade) orders should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders should include;
- Your contact details
- You account number if known
- Is the order for delivery or collection?
- Are you willing to accept substitutions?
- Product Codes and quantity as below
|Product Code||Brief Desctription||Size||Quantity|
|19193||Eggs||1/2 Doz||2 boxes|
|12789||Chopped Tomatoes||400g||6 tins|
♦ gluten free ♦ vegetarian ♦ oils ♦ fair trade ♦ vegan ♦ GM free ♦ snacks ♦ household cleaners ♦ pulses ♦ wines ♦ noodles ♦ Japanese products ♦ condiments ♦ vinegars ♦ spices ♦ fruit juices ♦ nuts ♦ seeds ♦ herbs ♦ toiletries ♦ jams ♦ teas ♦ dried fruit ♦ flours ♦ pasta ♦ soya milk ♦ honey ♦ pasta ♦ milk substitutes ♦ sushi ♦ baby care ♦ oat milk ♦ oatcakes ♦ cereals ♦ rice cakes ♦ convenience food ♦ cordials ♦ herb teas ♦ seaweed products ♦ olives ♦ lentils ♦ baking goods ♦ vegan cheeses ♦ soaps ♦ chocolate ♦ carob ♦ cider ♦ fungi ♦ hair care ♦ incense ♦ wheat free ♦ muesli ♦ oats ♦ capers ♦ vine leaves ♦ pasta sauces ♦ pickles ♦ salad dressings ♦ environmentally friendly ♦